Pro-Mix BX Mycorrhizae
Pro-Mix® BX Mycorrhizae® is a general purpose
peat-based growing medium containing, a beneficial mycorrhizal inoculum
(Glomus intraradices). These microscopic fungi attach to and colonize
the root systems working in symbiosis with plants. It benefits plants by
increasing water and nutrients acquisition (especially Phosphorus,
Copper and Zinc). This symbiotic relationship between fungi and plant,
results in an overall improved plant growth.
Pro-Mix® BX Mycorrhizae® is compatible with a wide variety of ornamental plant species, fruit crops and most vegetable transplants. Benefits may vary depending on plant species and cultivars.
- Canadian Sphagnum peat moss (75-85% / volume)
- Perlite —horticultural grade
- Vermiculite − horticultural grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone (pH adjuster)
- Wetting Agent
- Mycorrhizae – endomycorrhizal fungi (Glomus intraradices)